Recent college graduate with advanced marketing experience from co-oping at three Software as a Service (SaaS) companies, HubSpot, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and RapidMiner, where I worked at each company full time for 6 months. Gained valuable experience by evaluating new strategies for projects while being mentored by top performers in the digital marketing industry. My experiential education background at these companies presented me with opportunities to work in a variety of roles, such as marketing operations, marketing specialist, and event based marketing.
Some of the most impactful projects I owned are:
- Accelerated the growth of social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Reddit reaching over 1 million followers
- Built an analytical dashboard to centralize all metrics together to allow for improved understanding of all social media key performance indicators
- Collaborated across design, support, and information technology teams to ensure C-suite level objectives were completed
- Generated content to excite and educate attendees at re:Invent for AWS (50k attendees) and INBOUND for HubSpot (26k attendees) on social media
- Improved the usability of digital platforms and websites by implementing user feedback and researching best practices in the industry
- Launched an online community for individuals interested in networking and expanding their knowledge about cloud computing