Stepan Company is a manufacturer of specialty chemicals headquartered in Northfield, Illinois. The company describes itself as the largest global merchant manufacturer of anionic surfactants, which are used to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of detergents, shampoos, toothpastes, and cosmetics.
• Examined research around the areas of Total Rewards, Recognition, & Short-Term Incentives
• Analyzed and presented data including but not limited to; diversity, social media presence and research findings
• Utilized Microsoft Office Suite to execute given analytics projects, including but not limited to; Pivot Tables, Data Clean-Up, Queries, Charts, Complex Functions and VBA
• Developed technically-efficient solutions using Visual Basic Applications on Microsoft Excel
• Consolidated thousands of confidential employee records in order to enhance the current system